Wednesday, March 10, 2010

oh well...

well, i guess i failed in my attempt to blog at least once a week.  i was working on my review of orthodoxy by chesterton last week, but still have yet to finish it.  i was a little preoccupied by preparing to preach, and about wednesday i started to feel a little under the weather...so i made sure to rest up for those couple days leading up to the LORD's day to be ready to communicate God's Word unhindered.  i love having the opportunity to preach, and i praise God that He chooses to use cracked vessels like me to communicate His Truth.  you can listen to the message on joshua & jericho here.  but i'll warn you that our church's website will be moving soon...hopefully.

other than that i feel the need to add a pic from the weekend of my beautiful girls.  the weather finally started to feel a little more reasonable for march...so we headed out to the park for a family picnic.  still chilly...but well worth it!  there's not much that i love more than taking walks with my fam...they are my joy!

No comments: