Sunday, March 21, 2010

passover and such

I have just a few hours to get a post in before the week is up. it's just been that kind of week...wait, no...it's been that kind of month! I've had something big & unique to my schedule to prepare for every weekend of the month of march. first it was preaching, then performing a wedding, then tonight was leading a passover seder at church, then this next weekend is my brother's wedding! then you throw in a funeral i had to do at the end of february, a big st. patrick's day dinner, and an onslaught of other pastoral duties...and becomes apparent that I need a vacation. I know that's life. life is busy! but I can honestly say that it's been abnormally hectic as of late. but I'm saving up my vacation days for the birth of my son...can't wait!!

anyway, tonight's messianic passover seder at church was awesome! I love having the opportunity to relive the traditions and grow in my appreciation and love for my Savior! plus it was fun to be able to share it all with my church family. I'm really going to miss them! my grammie reminds me often of how good this church has been to us...but she doesn't need to tell me...we are so thankful for this season of our lives and the impact this church has had upon us. God is good! and we'll cherish our memories from this place!

k, gotta go watch a movie with my wife!!! I love her...

- Posted from my iPod

2 comments:

Melody said...

Don't worry . . . your church family is going to miss you guys too. . . .

The Saunders Family said...

You guys are amazing!