Thursday, December 31, 2009

Resolutions for 2010

Barely time to squeez a last post in before the chapter of 2009 is closed, but I've managed. And I've also managed to spend sufficient time contemplating this transition into 2010. I'll confess that I usually don't put much stock in new year's resolutions, but I'm excited to have written out some tangible goals for the next decade. Which leaves the question as to which goal to tackle first...

So, for myself and the purpose of being able to look back, I resolve in 2010 to:

Read the whole Bible through
Blog @ least once per week
Guard my family time

Lord, use these goals and disciplines in my life to bring glory to Yourself. I am a trophy of Your grace! As I look back in the past and stand on the brink of the future, I praise You for working in my life! I'm not who I want to be...I'm not who I should be...but praise God, I'm not who I was!! Only by grace...


- Posted from my iPod

No comments: