Thursday, April 26, 2007

how to start...

ok, so here's the deal, i have the most incredible wife EVER! and she always kindly listens as i rant and rave about my newest intellectual, philosophical, theological, practical, or otherwise completely random exploits. only on a needed occasion will she mercifully silence me as i launch into "what i've been thinking a lot about lately" (which really means, "i just started thinking about it and i like listening to myself talk...").
although i'm not a fan of labels, stereotypes, and categorizing...i could easily be classified as a classic verbal processor.

so...

i was looking on another pastor's blog site and had the revelation that i should have one of these. ok, so it may have started as a hidden desire to try to be all meditative and reflective and intellectual. but honestly, this could be the perfect way to help my wife out. i'm sure she really loves to listen to me talk about everything i get excited about...but there are somedays i'm sure she'd be grateful for a cyber-cave for my own thoughts to echo around in.

i mean, who knows if someone will actually read this. and assuming you are right now, i just wanna let you know... i'm hoping to be able to just put things down God's showing me, wrestle with my thoughts, and just engage in a discussion (whether someone joins me or not).

but hey, maybe you'll learn something along the way. or something may just make you laugh...or think...or even revolutionize your life. i hope so.

but hey, i gotta go play a game of euchre.

only the best game on the planet.

No comments: